Creative Writing Energy Podcast – Episode 14
The social-media-effect isn’t going away anytime soon. For the modern writer, social media can be a great tool to use for getting our work “out there” as well as connecting to our readers and nurturing relationships with fellow authors. Yet, there can be disadvantages to utilizing opportunity through online platforms – we’re digging in.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA FOR WRITERS 2019 – https://kindlepreneur.com/social-media-for-writers/
Thanks for joining in on our conversations.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Creative Writing Energy on your preferred podcast platform or YouTube, so you’ll be notified when our episodes become available.
- If you like what we’re doing and want to get involved, head over to our Patreon page where, for as little as a dollar a month you can support us and gain access to bonus content:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcGKP-BUX2F-_ck0lhfXrjA
- Creative Writing Energy MasterMind: https://whisperinginkpress.com/cwe-mastermind/
- Grab your copy of Creative Writing Energy for less than a dollar: https://books2read.com/u/mBQDxk
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/energy_writing
- Events: WriteHive Writer Convention 2020: https://whisperinginkpress.com/resources-for-writers/events/