We are writers when we’re writing. Yet, in an ever-changing publishing landscape saturated with thousands of new releases every year, sometimes it can be difficult to find and keep your “mojo”.
Kim and Catherine discuss the pros and cons of the writing life and what keeps the amber’s burning enough to push forward, discovering that it takes a whole lot passion, belief and drive to keep persisting in the writing game.
Patti Roberts’ (Paradox Book Cover Designs) recent message to Kim: “Love it when people are passionate about what they do. Makes the air around them crackle and sparkle with energy. You sparkle the shit out of it.”
Tell us: What fuels your creative fire?
- 7 Reasons Why Writers Write, and You Should Too. by Jonathon Isbill via The Writing Cooperative @Medium. https://writingcooperative.com/7-reasons-why-writers-write-and-you-should-too-900262b455b
- Paradox Book Cover Designs:http://paradoxbooktrailerproductions.blogspot.com/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcGKP-BUX2F-_ck0lhfXrjA?view_as=subscriber
Thanks for joining in on our conversations.
If you like what we’re doing and want to get involved, head over to our Patreon page where, for as little as a dollar a month you can support us and gain access to bonus content: https://www.patreon.com/creativewritingenergy
- Creative Writing Energy MasterMind: https://whisperinginkpress.com/cwe-mastermind/
- Grab your copy of Creative Writing Energy for less than a dollar: https://books2read.com/u/mBQDxk
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/energy_writing
- Events: WriteHive Writer Convention 2020: https://whisperinginkpress.com/resources-for-writers/events/