Creative Writing Energy Podcast – Episode 16
Feelings of inadequacy can be challenging enough as a writer, let alone dealing with toxic people. It can be easy to fall into a negative thought pattern, give power to those toxic thoughts and believe in them enough to lose touch of your real self.
It’s unfortunate but true that some people will seek to bring you down, but their definition of you says more about them than it does about you. It’s time to push back against destructive people and believe in yourself.
We are what we tell ourselves. How can we turn discordant feelings around?
In this episode you will discover:
- How your thoughts expand to inform your experiences.
- By ignoring your senses that deny the fulfillment of your desire, you will soon merge with your infinite being in creative unity.
- When we fuse with our thoughts, we believe in them.
- We are what we think – be mindful.
- The Five Personalities You Don’t Need in Your Life.
- How to turn your thoughts around and hold belief in yourself.
- No one can write the story quite like you – celebrate your unique writing voice.
- Psychology Today Toxic Personalities:
- Wayne Dyer Daily Inspiration: https://www.drwaynedyer.com/
- Neville Goddard:http://www.thepowerofawareness.org/
Wayne Dyer said:
“Be open to everything and attached to nothing.”
Albert Einstein said:
“The most important decision we make is whether we believe we live in a friendly or hostile universe.”
Thanks for joining in on our conversations.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Creative Writing Energy on your preferred podcast platform or YouTube, so you’ll be notified when our episodes become available.
- If you like what we’re doing and want to get involved, head over to our Patreon page where, for as little as a dollar a month you can support us and gain access to bonus content: https://www.patreon.com/creativewritingenergy
- You can also find us at: https://whisperinginkpress.com/creative-writing-energy/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcGKP-BUX2F-_ck0lhfXrjA
- Grab your copy of Creative Writing Energy for less than a dollar: https://books2read.com/u/mBQDxk
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/energy_writing
- Events: WriteHive Writer Convention 2020: https://whisperinginkpress.com/resources-for-writers/events/
- Finding your Creative Writing Energy – An OWL Event 2020 – https://www.trybooking.com/BHGHV
- Life. Death. Love & Connection is available now. – https://books2read.com/u/mYKjkx
Life, Death, Love and Sexy Connections with Soul.
In this collection of short, heartfelt essays, Kim Petersen explores what it means to live an authentic life, strengthen bonds and nurture real connections in a hyper-connected world, while Xavier Eastenbrick goes deep on the Twin Flame Soul Connection.
Each piece shares the unpredictable, meaningful and often humorous experiences of one woman’s journey as a daughter, a wife and a lover, a mother and a friend as she ignores boundaries to get real and gritty.
In these short pieces, Kim and Xavier tease out their vulnerabilities to bring unity and love to the page by recounting some of their most pivotal moments, deepest fears and wildest dreams. Through their unique voices, you will find a safe place to laugh, cry and be inspired to live an authentic life.
If you like to explore deep soul connections, love and sexuality, and ponder the meaning of life with a side of humor, this book is for you.
Life. Death. Love & Connection is the first collection of short memoirs from Whispering Ink, with bestselling author Kim Petersen and Xavier Eastenbrick.